Writing a song can be a very intimate thing.
And I believe that in order for beautiful minds to come together; It's important to get to know each other first before you commit to something as binding and long term as a song.
Because for better or worse, richer or poorer, once your creation is let loose on the earth. It's out there for good.
So before we make song babies together;
Here are some critical questions to help break the ice:
- Name 5 songs and their artists that made the greatest impression on you and your musical journey?
- Provide a link to a song of you created that best describes your current musical style
- What was the best concert you have ever attended?
- If you could collaborate with any 3 artists, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
- Name three areas that you believe are your strength zone when it comes to song creation?
Answer the above 5 questions and send your response to email@example.com
If you are intrigued by what you have heard from your potential writing partner.
Your mission, should you choose to except it. Is to create 3 high quality demo songs in the next three months.
This message will self destruct in the next 30 seconds. (Okay, I'm joking! No it won't. But that would be pretty cool!)